Friday, November 16, 2012

Rollergirls - Bombs EP



Remember the band Rollergirls from Darmstadt? I uploaded their album "In heaven everything is fine" about two and a half years ago. Now they're back. Started as a screamo band, they decided to play instrumental music, but now...it's different again, now the band regained vocals. Coltish post-whatever-indie-punk music that invites you to sing along. Must be great to see them live.
"Bombs" is their new output, only a digital release. But there are already plans to release a new full-length in spring 2013.

Artist: Rollergirls
Title: Bombs
Format: Download
Label: d.i.y.
Year: 2012
Genre: Punk, Powerpop
Country: Germany
Length: 7:22 min
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Tracklist:

01. Snail
02. Bombs
03. Bastard

download


1 comment:

  1. The music on this new album is exactly the type of music that I want to be doing. It's heavy, it get buy sound cloud bot. It's got a lot more melody that I'm used to. The first solo album was like a tweak in the beginning of what I wanted to do and I couldn't really get there, but now I finally got to where I'm almost 100% happy with this album.

    ReplyDelete