Monday, October 26, 2009

Single state of man - Selftitled


I already uploaded this one, but it was not such a good quality and the sound was a bit quiet. Now I ripped my own lp and this sounds better than the version you could find on the internet so far.
Well as we all know this contains six songs somewhere between nice post-rock and screamy post-punk, four of them are instrumental. 700 copies were pressed. Check out their new split-7'' with Men as trees!

http://www.myspace.com/singlestateofman

01. 4321
02. You are in my blind spot
03. I can't be your embassy
04. Let's cruise Frankee
05. Wall-mount
06. Olivia Pascal story

Artist: Single state of man
Title: Single state of man
Format: Vinyl (12'')
Label: Ape must not kill ape; Emuzah; Synalgie Records
Year: 2008
Genre: Post-Rock, Screamo, Post-Punk
Country: Germany
Length: 24:30 min
Bitrate: 192 kbps

download

6 comments:

  1. thx a lot. i love this record especially Olivia Pascal story. too bad, it seems like they don't play this song in concert ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. just one small thing. the track wall mount is a little bit distorted in the end. no complaint but just a note.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanx for the note!! Shit. I gotta repair that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way. I also saw this band live and they did not play "Olivia Pascal story", nor "Let's cruise Frankee" either. I fucking love Let's cruise Frankee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...I reuploaded it, now it's fixed.

    ReplyDelete