Saturday, October 10, 2009

Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate) - What it takes to move forward


Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate) is a fourpiece indie-(emo) band from Michigan with a soft spot for the 90s. I think they love long titles.

Empire! Empire! @ Myspace


01. How to make love stay
02. Keep what you have built up here
03. What safe means
04. It happened because you left
05. Rally the troops! Poke holes in their defenses! Line our coffers with their coffins!
06. It's a plague and you're invited
07. Everything is connected and everything matters (A temporary solution to a permanent problem)
08. The next step to regaining control
09. With your greatest fears realized, you will never be comforted
10. I am a snail, and you are a place I cannot match
11. An idea is a greater monument than a cathedral

Artist: Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely idea)
Title: What it takes to move forward
Format: CD, Vinyl (2x12")
Label: Count your lucky stars
Year: 2009
Genre: Indie-Rock, 90's Indie-Emo
Country: USA
Length: 55:44 min
Bitrate: 201 kbps VBR

download (re-uploaded)

No comments:

Post a Comment