Monday, September 24, 2012

Trainwreck & Comadre - Split


I don't know why I didn't upload this great release yet. I think I don't have to tell you anything about these two bands. They are good and you know it. The cd-version is kinda strange, because it contains two cds - one for each band. A little waste of material if you ask me.

Artists: Trainwreck / Comadre
Title: -
Format: CD / Vinyl (12")
Label: Bloodtown; React with Protest; Hearts on Fire 
Genre: Hardcore, Screamo
Year: 2007
Country: Germany / USA
Playtime: 27:00 min
Bitrate: 160 kbps
Tracklist:

Trainwreck:
01. Bared teeth
02. Home sweet home
03. Living like the living dead
04. On our losses and our tears
Comadre:
05. Crimes and Cadillacs
06. The best snakes bite back
07. Teeth versus teeth
08. 60 grit
09. Camel bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment