Sunday, April 17, 2011

Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate) & Football, etc. - Split


Beautiful split 7'' between two beautiful American indie-emo bands. Beautiful! :) Remember this is a new band called "Football, etc." and not the old Football. For fans of Mineral, Texas is the Reason, Football, Rainer Maria, ...

Artists: Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate) / Football, etc.
Title: Untitled
Format: Vinyl (7'')
Label: Count your lucky stars
Year: 2009
Genre: Indie-Rock, Emo, Midwest-Emo
Country: USA
Playtime: 10:13 min
Bitrate: 218 kbps VBR
Tracklist:

Side A: Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate) - Documenting thirty days
Side B: Football, etc. - Fighin' Phoenix


download

2 comments:

  1. It’s a good topic. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete