Thursday, April 7, 2011

Adorno & The Black Heart Rebellion - Split



I think Adorno will never get tired of releasing new records again and again. This time it's a split 7'' with the Belgian sreamo-postrockers The Black Heart Rebellion. This record is definitely better than the splits with Eric Ayotte and Sugartown Carbaret. Try it and buy it!

Artists: Adorno / The Black Heart Rebellion
Title: Untitled
Format: Vinyl (7'')
Label: Adagio 830 Records, Smoke and Dust Records
Year: 2011
Genre: Emo, Postcore, Screamo
Country: Portugal / Belgium
Playtime: 9:51 min
Bitrate: 188 kbps VBR
Tracklist:

01. Adorno - Up, north
02. The Black Heart Rebellion - Some of them howling

download

2 comments:

  1. Your article is very topical for me. You've done a great job of explaining the concepts in an easy to understand way, without dumbing down the message I've sent this along to several "newbies" I advise on blogging -- I know they'll appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks.

    ReplyDelete