Monday, June 22, 2009

Pro Et Contra - Demo


A nice guy from Russia gave me this: Screamo / Post-Hardcore from Хабаровск (Khabarovsk), in the far east of Russia. They recorded this Demo EP in January 2009 and broke up in April same year.
My girlfriend, who can speak Russian, translated the titles of the songs for me :) So I put them in parentheses behind:

01. Без Страха И Боли (Without fear and pain)
02. Вера В Себя (Belief in oneself)
03. Оружие Дня (Weapon of the day)
04. Тоска (Mourning)

Artist: Pro Et Contra
Title: Demo EP
Format: CD-R
Year: 2009
Country: Russia
Lenght: 19:04
Bitrate: 256 kbps
Size: 32.9 mb

2 comments:

  1. Тоска is smth like Melancholy or Depression but not Desire at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. Yes you are right...I think "mourning" is a good translation for Тоска.

    ReplyDelete