Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Longing for tomorrow - Beauty for the blinded eyes


Longing for tomorrow is a modern Screamo band from Germany. Outstanding style, much better than Alesana and such crap! ;)

http://www.myspace.com/longingfortomorrow

01. Prolog
02. Leere Zeilen
03. Beauty for the blinded eyes
04. Elaine
05. Treasuring numbers in a box under your bed
06. Stillstand
07. Crisis
08. Glanz und Schein
09. Die schönsten Lieder
10. Transient columns
11. Glimpse
12. The melody escapes me

No more uploads of Longing for tomorrow!

But have a look at Unpopular Disclose Records for this album

5 comments:

  1. This is what I got when I tried to download it.

    Error

    This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

    This limit is reached.

    To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further informati

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reuploaded it, it should work again now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE COULD YOU RE-UPLOAD IT.
    This album is nowhere to be found it's killing me :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. could u reupload it please? :(((((((

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't reupload it, I got trouble with them because I uploaded it!

    ReplyDelete